Monday, March 22, 2004

Who Am I

I walk amongst you everyday
Yet I am no where that you are
I talk to you, I hear you speak,
But your words grace not my heart,
I know your name, I know your face,
I forget you when you are gone,
I see you unrecognizingly pass,
I hear the music I know not the song.
My heart beats the same as yours
Yet my blood is much thicker still,
Giving my all to save what means nothing
I suffer that you may heal...
Suffering crying, painfully aware
Your smiling your laughing your happiness
I'm satisfied to see you so
In all of your thoughtlessness.
Pushed aside forgotten and alone
I hold you up in all your glory
Haunted by nightmares fullfilling your dreams
Happy ending your fairytale story
For all that matters now is you...
You forget who I am as so do I,
Every moment your hate feeds off my love,
Your living each moment I die...
Who Am I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment