Wednesday, April 7, 2004

My Friend Darkness

Welcome darkness,,, you may linger for your presence comforts me. I understand you for you are my understanding, and perhaps the only one who understands me. Painted upon the walls of my mind and echoing your hollow melodic chants in the shadows of my heart, I am happy you abide with me in this lonesome realm of no significance. My ever so faithful companion in a world of solitude, do not fear me for I fear you not, nay I fear you not. You are me... a piece of my soul separated somehow from this worthless body which I long to vacate. Somehow you have broken free and linger with me as my dark gardian of protection. My ever so loyal angel of the night who saves me. Yes you save me, everyday you save me from that in which I would become without you... like them. Routinely scurrying about a nonexistent endless day after day ritual of what is called living... an uneventful existence which doesn't really seem like existing at all to me.
The graveyard calls to me tonight... beckoning I hear the telepathic whispering in my mind to come and find peace with you, and I would love to go.
Restlessness in my heart, in my mind... I need your calming hymn of nothingness to soothe me in my weariness. Why do I need you so, as specially tonight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment