Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Genie in a Bottle

Shadows, shadows on my wall...
I heard that song today,
Messing with my head, invading my mind with your memory.
A wonderful feeling to remember you, but painful enough to not do.
That song captivating me, releasing me from reallity to the place that used to be reallity with you.
The lights low, I feel your hands on my hips, as our bodies move rythmically and so perfectly together.
The music pulsating through the speakers, I look at you and smile and you laugh spinning me around.
I feel your hard chest against my back and now your hands move down my arms, holding my hands for a moment, then onto my waist... all the time moving to the music...
You whisper in my ear... telling me that I smell good...
And I think to myself how wonderful you smell...
I turn around to see your beautiful smile,,, and we take each others hands and continue to dance.
I remembered you holding me and how warm and inviting you were...
I remember your eyes, how they sparkled with life and love...
I remembered your smile, the way I looked for it when I entered the room, and nothing else mattered once I saw your face.
I remembered how crazy I was about you, and how beautiful you were to me.
I thought of you today....
I do often...
Rest in Peace my Beautiful Angel, I will remember you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment