Monday, December 19, 2011

I Laugh

12/19/05

I laughed,,,
The louder the music played the more I laughed.
Swinging around into he melancholy of the moon lights enchantment,,,
I cried,,,
I cried the tear that fell a thousand times, pooling in the puddle of our existence. Feeling the gentle stroke of his hand wipe away that sadness in an instance...
... and I smiled...
Coddled in a blanket of everything and nothing, made only of significance that cannot be possessed nor gifted. Sprinkled with stars and covered with midnights thickness. Watching the morning be born as it has through out all eternity, but never as it had for us.
and I died,,,,
Falling away from what use to be me yet again for what seems like my only destiny. All the while searching back for the sound of that rhythm in silence and hearing only the ironic quiet of a blanketed memory...
... and I laughed....

No comments:

Post a Comment