Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bloody Lies

 02/19/2006

So you wonder why I bled and told the tales to those who've read, of how I took your love so red and cut you in my vampire bed.
But oh the lies to whisper thee, when you know that I would never bleed, and how my blood was just for he, yet lie you did for all to see.
Have them think I drank you dry, and tell them more of vampire lies, when all I did was scare your eye, to make you wish that lying lie.
And tell you tales of vampire lust, and how his teeth so sharp did thrust, into the skin now turned to dust, without the blood he loved so much.
So it seems you lived a dream, and wished that you had heard my scream, that echoed through his heart of seams, and touched the soul that lost it's means.
But have my blood nor yours I'll take, nor cut you in my bed for sake, nor cover scars my love did make, to grant your blood thirst morbid quake.
Tell your friends your bloody lies, and have them think I'm evil eyed, for love so true will see the light, and know your heart is dark as night..

No comments:

Post a Comment