Sunday, March 17, 2013

Drum

That primitive hum echoes the familiarity of my not so lost existence.
And all the while I feel myself swell full in the awareness of myself.
I hear the drum, beating that rythym that begs me to dance...
dum,,, dum,,, dum, feel the hum, as the rain rushes down to meet you.Falling, in a sudden drop, I could not catch my breath so you caught it for me.
Breathing me in, then releasing back to me that which was mine to begin with... a beautiful nonconsenting exchange, and I wished you to do it again.
Yet you do not come into me. In my loss of control I released myself upon you, for you to taste my soul, take me in, and so I am apart of you now.
Slippery kisses, your trembling hands upon me, I sleep... for the first time in what seems like eternity... I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment