Saturday, April 13, 2013

Try

Venture, Travel, Journey and Seek,,, To find that place my heart can beat.
Pumping full of all that swells and fills the chambers that does well..
Well with life and love and sweet, sweet passion for that which I seek.
Can it be an easy find, to fill it full and make it mine?
I guess I'll try again, it seems, as all I've done with Silent Screams,
Is push and pull and try to find that somehow breaking fall of mine.
But fall I do,,, and fall I must,,,  and pick myself back up from dust.
For it's the fall that makes me aware that there surely is much more out there.
So keep the path and venture not into the darkened shadowed spots
That call me softly in the storms with thundering whispers of that icy warmth.
That freezing rain that chills me down and how I love to feel that sound,
That silent thump that quakes my soul and coddles me into that silent hole.
To bury deep and rot away and feel that oh so sweet decay,
And cover me in the sheltered grave to find that love my heart once made.

No comments:

Post a Comment