Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blood Red

And oh how I fight this need to bleed... to take that which in secret keeps, to take and bleed on parchment sheets with crimson ink of misspelled reads. To spill it all, and watch it reach and drip and spread on blood red sheets.
How comely is the fairest skin that breaks with decadent blood red sin, and fill my every aching whim which makes a my breathless breast fill wind. And breathe it in at last it seems, that scent of life and death that leans, to lean and sway in either way, to take you in or make you prey.
Awake again, with that metallic taste that suddenly alive does make, the deadest dead among the grave and spread those wings, which to thee take.
Spread and fly I off to fall, in lovers arms, in hollow walls, and spill that blood red love to thee, to take it in and be with me. Take it in and one we are, with silent hidden unmarked scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment