Monday, September 12, 2005

Bloody Winter

In the winter cold and quiet,
Snow seems an inescapable white.
Comforting that uncomfortable turn,
To dismiss that unsudden chance return.
Red on crystal clear sheer flakes,
To weigh it down with big mistakes.
Left alone to soak it in,
Yet know it's just another sin.
Touch of hands warm on my breasts,
Bloody hands that held me best.
That bloody taste I did not know,
That melted with the last nights snow.
Still on my lips so fresh and real,
And all the life I longed to steal.
Hold my heart and watch it bleed,
And write what words you wish to read.
Upon the sand that wasted time,
In wishing that you would be mine.
Hope it rains to make you fall,
Upon me with that raining wall.
And wash away the blood I need,
Which hold your wrists that will not bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment