Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Scent

Torture,,, why do I tortue myself so?
For those few brief moments to free myself,
Dancing in that familiar scent once again,
Only to have it stolen from me as quickly as I found it.
Breathe it in so deeply and let it catch me,
I want it to catch me, to remind me time and time again,
Over and over through out the day,
Remind me of that scent, of that taste, of skin, and that deep kiss that consumes my thoughts.
I've never seen you look as beautiful as you did that morning... why?
I've never recalled that scent of you so obsessively through the day, yet I remembered every time it caught me the moment I found it again... I remembered.
And no matter how long you take it from me,,, I never forget...
Sitting here right now,,, I smell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment