Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bridge

01/17/2006

Standing in the silence of cold enchantment, I saw you again. As if it were the first time I'd looked at you, I saw you, looking at me with your wondering eye's. Eyes of love that wait for me. Yet here I stand and there you wait.
I know all to well that my salvation lies in you. Deep in your heart that longs to love me so. Fear was an inescapable path that we must journey upon before we reached this bridge.
And here the bridge is finally ahead of us. All we have to do is cross it. Walk across and leave behind all that we fear or doubt. Just take that leap of faith and trust that the other side is the destination we have been searching for and that as long as we cross it together everything will be alright. And I am ready...
I am ready to take your hand and trust in you. Ready to leave behind all that I once loved and believed in to find that love and faith in you. And here we are, all that we have been searching for. At last at this place that determines our future direction. And I am so happy to take the hand of a man as beautiful and devoted as you, my love, and begin our journey together forever.
I promise to never take for granted that today may be our last day together. We never know what the future holds, and as we lay here in one anothers eyes today, we may not have each other to hold tomorrow, and I will cherish every moment and make it significant no matter how simple or small.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment