Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Secret Dream

I would like to fall asleep and dream, to let my mind wander to that place we met.
Do you remember that place?
If I dream of the forrest with the berries red, would you meet me there?
And this time if I ask you to swim in the water dark, would you mind getting wet?
Or if I would wage a war against the world, would you sit by my side and watch the destruction happily?
If I fall asleep alone, would you know to fall asleep as well? Would you know the time? Could you find me?
Would you search for me in a dream in time,
If seven with eight did rhyme, and know that nine was much too late, so eight could not compensate?
Would you search me out instead, and find me dreaming in my bed, as gently the story fills my head, although the story is not read?
Can you find my secret in this dream, and find me in that place between, between the forrest and the plain, and meet me there one time again?        

No comments:

Post a Comment