Friday, August 5, 2005

Blue Eyes

In your eyes so bright and blue,
I thought I saw, a glimpse of you,
Of you and I, and something true,
To hold us close and bring us through.
And I longed to gaze into that stare,
To see that I was truly there,
With you, in you, of you, I dare,
To hope that I am still somewhere.
Behind those so deep and dark I go,
To find myself somewhere I know,
To see that you still love me so,
And that you still hold onto hope.
Darkness though has found me still,
But save me again, I know you will,
Just as you do so much with skill,
You know just how it is I feel.
No matter how I run or dare,
To hide myself from your deep stare,
I find I am still always there,
And find myself so unaware.
But why it is you see so clear,
That what is me and all I fear,
I do not know, and sometimes fear,
Just how you see and love so dear,
That which is me, so out of place,
From what you would so wish to face,
From that which you so dearly taste,
And I feel that I am just a waste.
For what do I have to give to you,
But all that which I hold onto,
And wish to be with you so true,
And selfishly I know I do.
Hold onto all you are to me,
And hope that sometime soon you'll see,
With me is all you'll want to be,
And live and love so peacefully.
So childish I am so full of dreams,
And long to be that story theme,
And have you all only to me,
And me to you, I wish to be.
But cut the skin that holds the breath,
That holds my such undying death,
That peirces deep and fills my chest,
And tells me we will find our rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment