Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pretty Head

Darkness makes way for the sillouette of moonlight,
Fingers smooth across the fabric searching and finding a place to hold on tight.
The sounds of pleasure filling the dark, emphasized by the contours of your shoulders above me.
And all I want right now is this extacy.
Dancing that dance, swaying with sway, slow motion it seems as I touch your sweet face.
Skin on skin, to feel you within, something so holy that feels like a sin.
Beautiful the dance that is of true love, and oh how it quickens me to feel love and lust.
Sweet and mean, dirty and clean, the kiss that you have for that pulsating stream.
Sensual kisses that drive me so mad, what is it you do, that makes me so bad?
Your pretty head, here in my bed, until finally it seems at last I am dead.
Hold me close, my lonely lost soul, and I'll only pray you never let go.        

No comments:

Post a Comment