Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bloody Release

I didn't want to bring you here, deep into that dark epiphany of my psychosis, tangled in the chaos of my reasoning, but here you are, and I have yet to discover the intention of your presence here. I feel the wires of my sanity tightly weaving around my nakedness, housing that most sensitive of sensual spots. Tighter and tighter the wire becomes, cutting into my flesh, releasing the blood that begs even more for your torture. And all that fills my mind is the thought of "more". So here I hang in nothingness, tightly suspended within myself, knowing that I would have it no other way...Silently begging for you to relieve me. Suddenly, I feel that breath taking release as the blood covered metal spreads, revealing that dark place that I've reluctantly hid from you. And you are now a part of me. Soft yet hard, as your rhythm rushes my senses, a rhythm that sends me my death,,, death only better... And I feel that last bit of me that was real fade away. And it is forgotten... Thrust upon thrust, steadily dancing in my suspension, I feel very much connected to your darkness. Finally as I feel every molecule of your existence tighten in that passionate release, filling me with your vitality,,, I am reborn. And I know now why I loved you.
Copyright©Angela Vaden all rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment