Friday, November 1, 2013

Felt

Cold colors of browns and shades of gray, again with their unexpected and unannounced inconvenient fall on feathered whispers of dark descent. Oh how regretful to see you again, standing so boldly, as if to mock me with ill intent of your intentions to simply appear and leave again.
And yet you linger... in miserable fumbling in realization that your quest to quickly cover my decay in solemn silence has lost it's dramatic overtones, as the sudden scents of metallic melancholy capture your senses yet again and drag you in to dark red oblivion to rest in silence and dark company along with me, my sweet delicious love... Prey is the sweetest of all that is felt whilst upon preying. And I need you more now than ever... Deep, dark and rich with life to fill me again to last through this winter. Won't you stay my sweet? Of course you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment