Thursday, November 14, 2013

Feel The Feel

November 8, 2005

"Can I cut you?" Is what I said, 
Then heard the echo of the dead.
Memory invades this dark intent,
And a brief moment of pure content.
Sends me back away from pain,
To begin the journey once again.
I spread my legs to touch the place,
That your soft lips so loved to taste.
Warm and wet as my ache did pound,
To feel that feel of going down,
Falling deep, lost in the dark,
I imagine each beat of that little heart.
Pound away with each tongue tease,
Thrusting with that yearning need.
In and out and back once more,
To be all that you knew was yours.
Spreading wide to take you in,
And feel the feel upon my skin,
Escaping out and seep away,
And know I will now so decay.
Falling deeper, into the ground,
And suddenly there is no sound.
Full of feel, I long release,
Pray this ache somehow does cease.
Yet in darkness pain much real,
I long to feel that painful feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment