Friday, November 8, 2013

Red Rush

Ahhhhhh, there you are again. I suppose you thought it clever to sink so quietly into built in sullen shadows collectively arranged within the corridors of my mind, created intently to be hidden from others but myself and my Me.
Heavy, I feel the sway, as if a tilt in the tide, sweeping through my knowing and rushing into reality. That deep red rush of all that makes that gray decay alive again. Alive, yes breathing, but always the cold quiet silence, still wrapped in eloquent blossoms of that tender vine that ever reaches its length tight around me. Around and around, twine to skin, extending and growing into crevices that even I am not aware.
Awake again, to release that so sweet dark decadence, to pulsate in tormenting awareness of savage inherent compulsion to feed... and search I in these nights, for prey.

Copyright©2013Angela Vaden all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment